Monday, November 24, 2008

GOALS



Recently my mentor and I set a goal together.

The goal was nt that difficult yet nt that ez. It required me to do crazy things, get out of my comfort zone and kick myself into momentum.








What really made me want to commit to the goal was cos it was a stepping stone to what i wanted ultimately in the biz.

It became a hell week where i did everything i could. I visualized, i worked, i thought .. everything...

At the end of the time frame, i did not achieve my goal.

However, after internalising this, i realised that it was not me not achieving the goal but the process whereby i became stronger and i believed more in my ability.

A goal whereby you put all your efforts into it really makes it a worthwhile goal. The sweat, the blood, the tears, the sleepless night, the anxiety....

At the end, i felt tears in my eyes when i did not achieve it.

This feeling sucks.

No comments: