Monday, November 3, 2008

Life can be short & unpredictable


Something happened to me today...

I had a deal from a top Us company to perform a consultancy job and i was expecting the commission from it to cover my sis's fees or to do some investment. Everything was in motion and had black n white.. the shot in the dark came when i rec news from my partner saying the deal was off. totally unexpected :( to think that this is a reputable company and there was a PO issued.

Makes me think how vulnerable the conventional biz world is .. and really made me sit up and get serious abt my biz project. I have a strong goal to achieve by Aug 2009.

Another news that came was when my ex coll told me that her new born baby passed away due to liver failure on 24th Oct 08. how unpredictable and short can life be?

Are we living the day to the max? Time is short and i am quietly desperate to be as successful as possible in the short span of time i have.

No comments: